Getting employees to adopt the right software is a competitive differentiator for any organization. How will you empower your team to do their best work?
Guide: The Digital Adoption Summit is a virtual event for forward-thinking IT and business technology leaders. Join us on May 10 to learn and exchange ideas about driving transformation in the digital workplace.
What to expect
An incredible half day of learning, discussion, and celebrating innovations in digital adoption. Join us for:
- Expert-led talks with digital leaders and practitioners
- Stories from the field on best practices for boosting employee productivity and satisfaction
- Demonstrations of products built to improve employees' digital experience and productivity
- Insight-rich keynotes to help you develop strategies for the future
Who should attend
Guide is for IT, business technology, and operational leaders who are looking to improve employees' experiences with business software. The event is especially relevant for you if you're responsible for:
- Helping your organization choose the right software
- Managing internal-facing apps and employee best practices around them
- Proving the ROI of your software investments
What is digital adoption?
Hear from Pendo's SVP of New Products Tatyana Mamut on why the digital workplace is the new normal.